Thursday 13 August 2015

Back From Vacation!

I was on vacation last week.  Of course I am took some knitting with me:


One of my favourite things to knit while on vacation is
gifts, albeit baby gifts or Christmas gifts but gifts in general. This time around I was working of this baby outfit.
   Do you have a project you like to do when on vacation? 

I know the week I was away I needed to recharge my batteries as I knew when I got back it was going to be so busy.  New Fall and Winter yarn is arriving daily.  Estelle Yarns have just come out with a new selection of knitting pattern books.  We will be stocking this one:

​If you click on the link above you can check out the other books and if there are any that you would like, just let me know.  Classes will be starting in September and of course we have our usual sit and knit meetings taking place.  They are always fun and you never know what we may end up talking about; oh and of course we do fit in a bit of knitting here and there!

Tuesday knit and sit 10:30 am to  2:30 pm
Thursday knit and sit 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
Friday knit and sit 7 pm to 9 pm
Saturday knit and sit 1 pm to 4 pm





1 comment: